Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yawnz...

Attachment has started, and 2 days of work has passed. Technically, things are okay, sometimes I feel like a floater because we aren't really noticed around, but the babies are really cute and there's nothing much to be done.. Labour is rly a painful process and I applaud and admire all mothers for it. Wonder how I'll be like when it's my turn..

Tmrz my duty for nursery, DEAR LORD PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY COUGH/FLU TONIGHT PLS PLS PLS. )))):

I shld rly be sleeping because I have to reach the hospital by 645am tmr to bath babies but I'm waiting for love to finish eating with the team so he can go home and call me.. zzzzzzz..

The cough med isn't working so I took the initiative to change to dextromethorphan..


Okay, goodnight. I'm meeting love tmr <33!

No comments: