Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mini Update

".. she was struck by the simple truth that sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people."
-Nicholas Sparks, 'The Lucky One'


Bah, I'm down with flu. Sneezing like insane... gahhh.
Projects are coming up and up, deadlines looming, but I'm exhausted still by the 4 8am lessons. And I can foresee more skipping of lessons already. Sigh. This is badddd..

On the other hand, I finally stopped procrastinating and went down to bbdc for the final date. 2 months. I rly hope I pass for that!!! :D:D Haha.

Today after school, love and I went over to bukit timah plaza to satisfy some pizza cravings. We had the hut's platter and a dual meal set which was nice. We haven't spend time properly like this for awhile, and I'm glad we did. Even if it was just a simple meal. ;)

Love you honey!


And for now, its back to the bookssssss.. I hate ECGs. Lol.

No comments: